Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Back to Judo.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Back to Judo.

I'm back training Judo. The word Judo means "gentle way". It is anything but gentle. If you don't believe me, visit your local Judo club and find out the meaning of pain. You get thrown over and over and over and over and over...In fact, the entire night consists of you getting the every loving shit tossed out of you.

Why do I do it? Hell I don't know. I work in a job that requires that I be trained. If I enjoyed getting my ass kicked at work then I wouldn't train at all. I can't deal with that so I put myself through rigorous training so that when drunk asshole wants to talk shit, I can slam dunk him on the concrete floor. That tends to take the fight right outta' people. Like my Judo teacher always says, when you have to hit someone, hit them with the biggest thing you can find, the Earth.

So now I'm off to Judo. I never feel older than when I'm done with practice. I spend the next two days recovering. I have the body of Greek gods, why does it not repair itself in a timely fashion? Maybe I need some more Flintstones vitamin's.

Ten million strooooong, and growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home