Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: You're fired!!

Friday, February 24, 2006

You're fired!!

I just got fired from one of my bouncing jobs. Can you believe it? What a crock of shit. The manager fired me out of the blue. I choked some guy tonight and he saw it. He has told us not to choke anyone, but, guess what, I made 8 bucks an hour. I wasn't about to take any chances for that little amount of loot. I guess it's easy come, easy go. I'm going to try and find something else. We'll see how it goes. I 'll keep you informed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep us informed! what happened, not even going to tell us the reason you got fired huh? well that stinks! let's hear it, there has to be a good story behind that one.....

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home