Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Okay....The scoop.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Okay....The scoop.

Damn. Here I thought I was going to get paid more with some special assignment. Wrong. All I did was walk around with my plain clothes on and bust underage drinkers. Boooring. Oh well, still got paid the same. I was kinda' disappointed, but, not too much. Money is money, ya' know?

I'm beat the hell up. I have trained so much this week I just can't take much more. I went to Judo Mon. night, MMA Tues. morning and Submission Grappling Tues. Night. Then trained last night and probably will stay and wrestle tonight. I don't know how much more my body can take. I feel so old sometimes. You only live once, right?

I can't wait until I can play some poker again. I played a little while ago and did quite well. I wish I could play more often. Too bad I have so many other things to do in life. The kids start soccer soon. That should be an adventure. I'll keep you informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home