Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Last night at work was crap.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Last night at work was crap.

If you don't know, I'm a bouncer. I have worked at clubs for a long time. I say bouncer so that people will realize I actually kick people out all night. In the club I work in there are only four maybe five of us.

That's not to say that we don't have around 10 cleaners running around. The cleaners clean and are the bitches. It's just the nature of the beast. In a club, dealing with drunk idiots, you have to have a lot of confidence. The cleaners have none. They clean and tell us if people are being fools.

Last night at work, the GM(general manager) tells us that we need to be more gentle. This is after he and a few other co-workers took some guys in the back and beat their ass. They get in trouble and have to go down to the cop shop. There is now a court date and charges are being pressed.

Guess who pays? People like me. The GM tells us last night that if we make someone bleed that there is a good chance we will get fired. He says that we need to "bear hug" people. I laughed at that. As if I'll ever take that chance.

I walk probably ten or more people out a night. When I say walk I mean that I make them leave. If they go on their own then I don't touch em'. If they are assholes or don't want to go, I kick their ass. It's a simple formula that has worked time and time again.

I feel like they are insulting me by giving me boundaries. Me who has never, fucked anyone up too bad. Not on purpose anyway.

I really like this job and the people I work with. I sure hope that I don't get fired. I'm not changing a god damn thing about how I conduct myself. I'll keep you informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home