Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: This sucks....I mean really sucks.

Friday, June 24, 2005

This sucks....I mean really sucks.

I go to the dentist today to get my tooth fixed. Well guess what. I can't get it fixed until I come up with $650. I even have insurance! Doesn't matter though, insurance only pays for half. FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK I can't believe I have to walk around with this fucked up grill for however long it takes for me to get the loot. I really needed this. I mean with my cauliflower ears, big crooked nose and now the added bonus of having half a tooth, I'm a real knockout hot mofo.

Watch out ladies, I'm putting on my mullet wig and gonna' land me a giant fat lady who sits on her front porch smoking cigs all day!!!!

It's now official.......I'm from Hamilton. *starts sobbing uncontrollably*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good news is in Hamilton you won't even get a second glance. The bad news is that in Hamilton you won't even get a second glance. Sorry Bro!!! Mad Pooper

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home