Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Do you shave your testicles?

Friday, October 07, 2005

Do you shave your testicles?

(Looks like a shaver huh?)

I do.


Let me tell you, there is nothing like the feeling of a smooth ball sack. The only problem comes when you sweat. If you walk around all night, say at a bar, your sack will start to stick to your leg. This can become uncomfortable.

I know some people are like, ewww why are you talking about ball sack shavings. Well they can fuck right off. This is my blog and I'll do as I damn well please. It's not like I'm telling about getting a Brazilian wax or anything.

By the way...Have you ever seen anyone get that shit? Oh my god, talk about painful. I can't imagine a woman getting a Brazilian wax done to her. That shit would hurt so bad. I can think of a lot of things I could do after she had it done though. Oh the fun times I could have.

Ok, I'm gone for now, however, I'll leave you with this.

Shave your ball sack and have your girl get a Brazilian wax.

You'll thank me for both later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instablogs launches
New blogging network Instablogs has launched with 46 blogs, although many without content, and several hours late.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home site. It pretty much covers work at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not right! LMAO!
what is that all about? this is what your pressing issue was, and so you decided to share. that's why i love you!
http://www.flashplayer.com/music/napoleonnumadance_movie.php
he's dancing to your favorite song! i love it!
J

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home