Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: I have half a front tooth.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I have half a front tooth.

Today I'm sitting at the computer when I feel something in my mouth. I think, what the hell, I didn't put anything in my mouth. Well guess what. It's a dam cap I have on my front tooth. So now, I have half a tooth. I look really funny. I totally fit into my neighborhood now. All I need is the mullet and a beer in hand. I go to the Dentist tomorrow at 10:20am. I asked for the earliest appt. available. I don't have the best smile the way it is, however, it is much better with two full teeth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, you do look funny! And you sound even better... But, I am sorry for laughing at you when you called to tell me what happened! It won't be forever, so that's good news.
Wifey

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home