Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: That's right bitches....I'm back.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

That's right bitches....I'm back.


Now that I have lost what tiny little reader participation I once had, I shall attempt to revive this dead blog. I don't really have anything more meaningful to say at this point.


My neighbor was nice enough to hook me up with a computer. Thanks Rob. I couldn't blog before because my shit was so old and crusty, I could hardly look up e-mail. Sad huh. Well things have changed. Like the Jeffersons, "I'm a movin' on up".

Wish me luck in my endeavor to resuscitate this old monster of a blog. It will be the greatest challenge on Earth. Next to nuclear physics that is. So, until we meet again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Launchpad at Web 2.0: Joyent - David Young
Quote "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my make money from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick The best thing about having your computer back is now you can get back to some good ole masturbation.

Back in the ole days the didn't have to hide behnd their computers for a little pleasure. Shit... they just dropped trowel wherever they were at and rubbed on off. Fuck... I missed the boat by about 100 years.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home