Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: If you could choose to get rid of one or the other...

Monday, June 20, 2005

If you could choose to get rid of one or the other...

So, I was thinking which I hate more. Pooping or shaving. They are two chores you have to do. You have no choice. I guess you can grow a beard, but I don't want that. So, if I had to choose between getting to not poop or shave, I would choose pooping. I hate it. It takes up time and is totally useless. Above all that , it smells and is gross. To bad we don't have another way to get rid of solid human waste. This is how we are with toliet paper.
An old post.

There was a family on the" we'll build you a new home in a week show". You know the one with the annoying guy and the bullhorn he uses to try and speed people up. That family had raw sewage leaking into their house. Imagine that.... Some nights it was so bad that they would go out and sleep in the van. *shudders* That would suck. If it rained they said it was beyond bad. I'm glad they got a new home. It's so nice when poor people get good things happen to them. Nothing worse than seeing the rich getting richer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would so get rid of shaving. Pooping is something you can do all by yourself and nobody asks what your doing. When your dropping kids off at the pool your all by your self and can relax. I'm all about that.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home