Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Kids are crazy.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Kids are crazy.

So, today my boys comes up to me and asks if we can go to the water park. Keep in mind we had just got back. I say no. He asks again, I say no. He then starts crying/whining and says "why". I tell him that we just got back.

At this point the conversation should have been over. He then starts whining and I whine back. He doubles up his fist and punches me right in the back. About that time, I throw my elbow and hit him right in the arm. He starts crying.

He can't see that he just whacked me and I whacked him back. The only thing he sees is me hitting him. He tells his mom that I hit him because I don't like him. Lmao, what a stinker. Someone has to teach him that hitting people five times his size is going to get him into some pain. I was just surprised that he hauled off and hit me. Kinda' made me proud. That's my boy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the same way with my boy. His mom was just yelling at me last night cause my boy and I were wrestling and I whacked him in the belly. So, of course he punches me right in the face. Wife says "see what you're teaching him". I say "See that I'm teaching him to defend himself". I'm probably a terrible role model since I submission fight for fun and bounce for money. Oh well, can't help who I am. I wish my dad would have taught me how to defend myself, maybe I would have had a more pleasant childhood. Mad Pooper

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home