Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Summer days, havin' a blast....

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Summer days, havin' a blast....

So today I'm trying to think up something to do. I left my loot in the other car so, we can't really do anything that costs any money. Dammit!!! I was kinda' wanting to go to the water park today. I have to train tonight and I need something to occupy my time. If not I'll be smokin' down and then lose my motivation. I swear that's pot's only side effect. It should say on the baggy...*May make you lazy.

I guess we'll have to just play a game. Monopoly Jr. has been good for us lately. The kids are loving it. I don't care for it much as it's kinda' long and drawn out. The high point for the kids is getting me. They love to put me in the poor house. I guess It all goes back to beatin' up the parents. Lol, my little girl gets such squealing pleasure when I have to give her fake money. She's like, "Oh yea, I got you dad". It's funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that you play games with them, turn on the water hose and let them run through it, they don't care, just as fun to them. Kids are great, enjoy while they still think you are cool, and listen to what you say!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home