Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Anger and me, perfect bedfellows.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Anger and me, perfect bedfellows.

I'm pissed. My head hurts, my voice hurts. I scream, I yell, all for what? NOTHING. It's the first day of summer for the kids. Please god, oh please, don't let me motherfucking, son of a bitching, pole smoking lose my cool.

I'm trying to be civil. It is a very hard challenge when you have a five and seven year old running around creating chaos and carnage. They start this fine day off by breaking my mouse. Yes folks, breaking my mouse on my computer. How does one go about doing that? I have no fucking clue. The computer works perfect when they sit down, POOF, it's all fucked up when they leave.

So....No more computer for a bit for those two. I have no idea what they do to it. Brea actually admitted to slapping the screen. Now where she learned that, I have no idea. (Well, maybe a slight hint of who would do that.)

I think the Dr. Feelgood is calling my name. I shall go retreat in my serenity that is marijuana. It's my little slice of heaven. The silver bowl shouts out to me...Come put your lips on me and breath! All will be better. I wish I could believe that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness we all get a little slice of heaven when we need it.
Mad Pooper

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home