Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Murphy's law is always correct.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Murphy's law is always correct.

If you have been reading the ole' blog, then you know of the 208 lbs girl that I teach in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ). I'm teaching the kids hip tosses last night and she walks in. Now keep in mind the closest kid I have to her weight is 110 lbs. So, as I said before, I'm going to try and be positive with this situation. I go to hip toss her and hyper extend my leg. LMAO, of course!! I train with grown ass men and don't hurt myself, but this little ball of goo is about to take me out. So my leg hurts like a motha' tonight. I did go train with the boys, as I feel like a compete pussy if I don't.


This is the reason for post titled Murphy's law.... I went to train tonight thinking that I will take it easy and just chill because my leg is hurting. I get there and it's go time. I roll my ass off and crush everyone. When I prepare all day for a night of training I go there and do terrible. When I don't have a care in the world and have no expectations for my performance, I kick ass. What does it all mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home