Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Now this is a shitty job.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Now this is a shitty job.

this wasnt in my 20's, but when I was 15, I was THE NOID---yes, the character form the Domino's Pizza commercials. I had to stand on a busy corner in thatbig fuzzy fucking costume sweating my balls off, waving a banner to the stopped cars at the red light.

I was fired when a Jeep full of "big Kids" stopped, and made a rude comment, asking "hey fag, where's the pepperoni?" Well, here I am in this RIDICULOUS costume, with a big white Mickey Mouse hand, and I grab my nuts. Those fuckers chased me into the store and beat my ass through the costume. My asshole manager fired me. It really sucked.

---Rumblefish from MMA.TV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home