Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Molested by strippers.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Molested by strippers.

Ok, I get it. I'm a bouncer and you're a stripper. The obvious connection is there.

Well, here is the problem. I'm married with children. I love my wife and don't want to betray her. Granted, I'm a man. Being a man, I'm sure that I could stick my penis in some orifice and be ok with it. It is the nature of men. Sex has little value to a man. I have sex with my hand and I don't love it (I kinda do).


The wife would not allow such activities, and I don't blame her one bit. Cheating is not cool.

So, stop grabbing my ass and trying to get me to hang out with you. It is flattering to a point and I can't lie, I do like the fact that I COULD get laid if I was single.

The point is, I have a perfectly great wife and family and I'll do nothing to fuck that up. Your skanky ass pussy isn't worth it. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home