Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: My son's first whack to the balls.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My son's first whack to the balls.

Today was the day.

We were walking out of the local Kroger's pushing a shopping cart. He had a little one designed for the kids. We only had to get a few things so I let them take it.

As we are coming out of the store, I turn and walk toward the right. Well the kids started going straight into the parking lot. I yell and tell them to turn right. My daughter says to run. Well, now they are running and pushing a miniature shopping cart.

Guess what happens? They get caught up on a small curb and the cart flips over forward. My son falls forward right on the corner of the cart. Immediately he starts crying.

Now if your a man, you know what type of pain makes you cry like that. As soon as it happened I knew he took it to the balls.

Later on when I asked him where it hit, he couldn't tell me. I say, "Was it on your wiener or you balls?". He looked down and said, "My balls". It was very funny to hear him say that. I'm sure it won't be the last time he gets hit there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that had to hurt, little clarkson gets his first shot of man pain. I wish him luck and prey it is the only time he gets it but we know it will not be the only time.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home