Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: A bouncer story...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

A bouncer story...

I'm walking toward the door and I over hear this guy talking. This is what he said. "I'm not going to be intimidated by these guys, I could kick any one of their asses."

Now I have been known to be quick to anger and talking shit about our staff is one of the quickest ways for me to lose my cool.

I go to our manager. and tell him what the guy said. I ask if it's ok to kick his dumb ass out of the club. He says sure. I get my green light. Thanks Kylee.

I walk up to him and tell him that it's time for him to go. He tries to be a smart ass and look at his watch and tell me what time it is. Ok, that was it. All my switches are flipped and it's kill destroy time.

I slam his ass hard on the ground. I then talk mad shit about how he missed his opportunity to kick my ass. I don't really know what I said. When I get going it's like a snowball rolling down hill. By the time things go down, I'm talking shit and saying stuff that I have no idea about. I think I may have called him a dork.

Thing is, everyone's a bad ass at the door, near the cops. Why can't guys get all brave and talk shit when it's just me and them? I'll tell you why...Most people are cowards. They talk shit but don't want to back it up.

Don't talk shit about a bouncer, then puss out when the guy gets in your face. Here's a better idea, if your not willing to fight, just don't talk shit at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home