Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Why is so hard to keep your shirt tucked in?

Friday, November 04, 2005

Why is so hard to keep your shirt tucked in?

I don't get it. I work in a nightclub with a fairly strict dress code. Part of the DC (dress code) is that you can't have your shirt untucked. That mainly goes for shirts that are longer than your arms. If your shirt hangs down past your fingers when your arms are beside your body, it's too long.

For some reason the youth of today just doesn't understand what following rules is about. I guess the fashion is to have the most baggy pants and shirt possible. By doing that you look more like a thug, hence, you're way more of a bad ass.

I would think it's just the opposite. Imagine one of these guys getting in a fight. The shirt so damn big it looks like a sail from a boat, pants hanging so low that your walking like a penguin. I would think that's an instant ass kicking. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.


I told you that story so that I could tell you this one.

Black person walks in the bar. Tank top shirt on, broad shoulders and fairly muscled up arms. I'm wondering how this person got past the guys at the front door. Surely they would have seen this person with a sleeveless shirt.

I approach the person and say, "How the hell did you get in here with that shirt on?"
The person turns around to me and says, "I'm a woman".

Oops, my bad. Women don't have a dress code, only men. I then tell her that she came in with her guns blazin' and I thought it was some guy. She laughed about it and told me that she was a female body builder. I guess she gets that all the time. I would think it's a compliment to be mistaken for a guy when you build muscle. I then went around to all the other bouncers and told them not to hassle her as I knew they would think it was a guy also.

Typical night in the land of drunkards and sluts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home