Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Last nights poker game.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Last nights poker game.

I take my friend to my weekly poker game last night. Well guess what? The bastard can't lose. It was not fun. He won every damn hand. Non stop.

When is my time? I sure hope my luck returns soon. We have been having bad luck lately. When I say we I mean my family. Everything that could go wrong has. You know what they say. When it rains, it pours.

I hope my buddy comes back next week. You know his luck has expired. That's how it is sometimes. You get that first time luck. It wasn't his first time playing, just the first time at that game.

Let's see ya' do it again, Dillon. You know if that retard wouldn't have called with a Q9 off suit to my AJ it would have been me taking your chips. Next time gadget...............NEXT TIME.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say you have a fantastic blog here...lol I wish people would post comments on my blog. But then again I haven't posted anything new on there for a while. I'm a graphic designer and I've been busy making a Socom 3 tournament site urgent fury Check you later!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I called and played alot of hands but I also folded alot more and you have to admit my paitence has improved 10fold. I will be there next week also you know don't leave the well till it is dry.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home