Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Lifting weights.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Lifting weights.

I lift. I have to due to the fact that I throw people out of bars for money. You have to have a certain degree of power and strength to do such things.
Well, this post is about those crazy people that come to the gym and lift, with no clue. They have no idea what exercises to do. They randomly run around the gym from machine to machine. It really cracks me up.
Why would you waste your time and money? Your not going to see any gains if you don't work properly. When they do finally get on a machine they do the exercise improperly.
Look, if you're in the gym and have a question, ask someone. There are many guys more than willing to help out. We all like to see people have gains with their training. Don't be one of the douche bags that me and my buddies make fun of for doing the exercises completly wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home