Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: I'm a giant "little" kid.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm a giant "little" kid.

I swear I'm such a kid at heart. Yesterday was the day that I have been waiting for. It has been a long wait. It has taken a year or more to get here. SOCOM 3 is here! The video game that I have been wanting forever. I called the store about four times until the UPS truck finally arrived. I was like a crack head about to get his fix. I'm surprised I didn't start drooling. I played the game for 16 hours yesterday. I'm like the Energizer Bunny...still going. As soon as I get done making this post, guess where I'm headed. That's right, to SOCOM land! The SO-CRACK has taken control. Do any of you want to get together an intervention for me? I may have a problem.......a problem being a killing machine on the SOCOM!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home