Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Hope you had a good holiday.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hope you had a good holiday.

I'm about to embark on a mission. I will boldly go where no married man with children has gone before. My family is going on vacation without me. They are going to attempt to drive to Florida, yes, I said drive. I know it's funny huh? Four kids, three boys and a girl, my wife and her aunt are going to drive all that way. God help them. I know I'll be awaiting updates as to how it's going. I think they'll be ok. I just get anxious when they travel without me. I love my family and don't' want anything to happen to them. I get paranoid if I'm not there to protect them. I'll keep the ole' blog informed as we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home