Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Redline energy drink warning!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Redline energy drink warning!!!

So, I wake up today and need to work out. I have been lifting since I can't train my true love, grappling. I thought that it would be a good idea to try a new energy drink. Boy was I wrong. I tried a drink called REDLINE. Do not drink it. I had a upset stomach and thought I was going to hurl. I didn't only by forcing myself. I was so hyped up I should have just done a few lines of coke. It wouldn't have lasted as long. I am still a little jittery as I type this. It's been four hours. My god I had to go home and smoke a fat bowl just to get my stomach to settle. Yea, that's my excuse for getting high. A true addict always has some reason!

That's another thing. I am totally addicted to pot. A "pothead" if you will. I'm back to smoking and like a true addict, I can't control it. Not that it's effecting my life. It's just that I don't want to be a doper. Mark my words, as soon as I get back to training, I'm done with the weed. It has a bad effect on my cardio and if I'm training, I can't be having that.

(You'll see woman, do not doubt me.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i <3 redline

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home