Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Feeling better.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Feeling better.

So today my wife wants a dishwasher moved. I can't help. I'm on crutches. I try to get my friend to help over and over. I call, I instant message...the kids knock on his door, nothing. Well, she gets all mad and hyped up and says that she's gonna' move it herself. I laugh and think that I can't wait to see this.

The dishwasher isn't heavy at all. In fact, it's quite light. The wife is only 5'2 and not very strong. I'm thinking there is no way that she's taking this thing from the porch to the car. Well, I was wrong.

She heaves this thing up and it looks like it may rip her arms right out from her shoulders, however, she trucked that bad boy all the way to the car. I was then able to go out to the car, did I say go? I meant hobble out to the car and help lift it in the trunk.

There is no end to what people can do if they put their minds to it. I was very impressed. I didn't think she had it in her. She's a tough ole' bird!!!

So........kudos to you wife. You worked very hard today and got the job done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn straight, I am woman, hear me roar! But, geez am I sore. You failed to mention the other manly chores I accomplished this weekend, like mowing the bear of a yard that we have, and the mattress that I wrestled to the basement!
~Wifey :)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home