Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: The jukebox.

Friday, May 26, 2006

The jukebox.

Listen to your heart,

I hear it calling for you.

Listen to your heart,

There's nothing else you can do.

I don't know where your going,

And I don't know why.

Listen to your heart, as you tell her,

You tell her good -bye.


I have no idea if those are the correct words, however, they are the words that are going through my mind. Crazy huh. Why does a song like that even get stuck in my head. It's like I have a jukebox in my brain. No matter what time of day or night I want to, I can tune into it and there will be some crazy song. My wife gets astounded by my variety. So do I. Some songs are bizarre at best. I have no control though. I'm totally oblivious to what the DJ in my brain plays. He's on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home