Date by Date-Time.Com

Ronald McDojo will enlighten you with nonsense.: Walk the Line

Monday, April 03, 2006

Walk the Line

I just finished watching this movie. Pretty good. It was a love story. I don't understand what Johnny Cash was taking. Was it cocaine? I'm thinking it was, in the pill form.

I'm wanting to go get Donkey Kong...oops, I mean King Kong. I think I'll enjoy watching it. More so at home than in a movie theater. Imagine sitting there for three solid hours. Forget that.

I'm betting it'll be a one watcher. I have classifications that I have for movies. If it's a one watcher, that means that it's a good movie and you can see it once with no problem. In fact, I have many one watchers that I recommend. Now, if you can watch it more than once, it's a good movie. If you have to buy it, it's a must own. There are very few movies I can watch multiple times. I have some favorites though. My family knows what they are.....they get sick of me putting them in the DVD player, over and over.

What can I say? I love some movies. I've always been a movie buff and probably always will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home